A modern day drive-in

Posted by on Monday, March 21st, 2011

My husband went out of town on Saturday, driving my van. That left the girls and I sporting around town in his big ol’ truck… (which I actually enjoy driving because it makes me feel TALL!) It was a beautiful day so when all the errands were done, the girls played outside until it started getting dark.

The next thing I knew, they were asking if they could take a couple of pillows and blankets outside to sit in the back of the truck to watch a movie on Beebo’s iPad. Once the sun set, it got cool quickly. They were all bundled up and having such fun.

Silly girls! That’s their empty popcorn bowl…. they really made a night out of it! Meanwhile, I had the couch all to MYSELF for a change!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Filed in Just plain funny,Kids,Randomness,Things that crack me up | 6 dorito bits so far

6 Dorito Bits to “A modern day drive-in”

1. Stacyon 21 Mar 2011 at 6:30 am 1

We loved my dad’s truck as kids. Although we never camped out and watched movies in it, we did fill it up with water and made a swimming pool while we were ‘washing it’ one hot summer day.

And time alone on the couch with the remote in hand is always nice once in a while ;)

2. Shannonon 21 Mar 2011 at 9:25 am 2

So fun! I love those girlies!

3. Vonnieon 21 Mar 2011 at 10:19 am 3

How sweet ii is that your girls get along so well! Great memory for them.

4. Beccaon 22 Mar 2011 at 10:45 pm 4

I like the way they think!

5. gioithieucanho24h.infoon 20 Dec 2017 at 8:04 pm 5

Before opening any LLCs or corporations, the key individual needs to take a moment and create a concrete strategic business plan, including financial goals
    and timelines for his new endeavor. A few tips to incorporate
    this space into the property marketing plans can sometimes include:Advertise “featured listing”.
    Just remember that when selecting a real estate property agent,
    find the one that knowledge and knowledgeable who had handled and closed deals with clients.

6. inhadep.infoon 24 Dec 2017 at 10:59 pm 6

Maintenance is an additional area that may be lessen, because less property
    to keep up translates into less money spent. You can discuss every one of these ideas with a dependable design and construct company to be able
    to help you for the feasibility from the plan as well as give you a range of the smartest options to help it become happen. They then must write inspection reports that happen to be essential to keep up the safety
    of buildings.

Trackback URI | Comments RSS

Please feel free to share your dorito bit.